This necklace has the essence of one made a million miles away from where you are now in the African savannah where tribal drums sync with your heartbeat and ceremonies are held at night by firelight. Much like the jewelry made by tribal artisans using local materials, this necklace is handmade of silk, cotton cording and a collection of golden coin talisman. It was inspired by embellishments on a tribal headdress. Perfect for you. Pair with Oasis Earrings.
· Artisan-made of metal coins, wood, silk and cotton.
· Adjustable slipknot cording allows for maximum length of 29".
· Embellished with eight golden coins, hand-painted with teardrops of aubergine.
· Impeccably hand-crafted, so no two pieces are alike.
· From the collection of Treasures from Robin's Travels.
- 29" long with adjustable slipknot closure.