This exquisite bracelet is named after Ngala, the first wildlife preserve Robin ever visited in South Africa. The women there have grace beyond words and are the muse for this handmade tribal bracelet of naturally-gathered bone. Each curved, hand-carved piece is interspersed with small talisman, elements said to promote well-being and attract good fortune. Strung on elastic to fit most any wrist, each bracelet is an original piece of art. Wear it with the Ngala Necklace.
· Humanely-sourced hand-carved bone strung on elastic.
· Beaded talisman are placed intermittently between the larger pieces.
· Every piece is handmade, so color and shape will vary, only adding to the one-of-a-kind mystique of this bracelet.
· From the collection of Treasures from Robin's Travels.
- Stretches to fit up to 8-1/2" size wrist.
- 2" width.