Zulu women communicate an unspoken language of love (and lust) to their partners through the color coding of the prayer beads on their necklaces. These seven strings of copper-and-gold colored beads are hand-tied to an adjustable butter-soft, distressed leather collar with two-prong closure. What they communicate is up to you.
· Textured brass beads punctuated with faceted glass beads.
· Handmade, distressed, copper-colored leather collar is supple and soft to wear.
· Unique and secure two-prong closure adjusts to 19-1/2" length.
· Due to the hand-crafted nature of this necklace, each is one-of-a-kind.
· From the collection of Treasures from Robin's Travels.
- 19" long.
- Punch tab closure.