In ancient Babylonia and the Biblical city of Ur, links in a chain symbolized eternal love and human connection. (They still do!) We named this piece Baglanti because the word means connection in Turkey where the necklace was inspired. Each oversized link is hand-strung with dozens of iron caps, nearly 500 in all, that gain character with age. Enjoy it with the Baglanti Bracelet.
· Handmade, iron-plated cones hand-strung with copper-covered beads.
· Finished in distressed, antique gold.
· Lobster claw closure with adjustable chain.
· Due to the nature of this hand-crafted piece, each one is unique and one-of-a-kind.
· From the collection of Treasures from Robin's Travels.
- 17-3/4" long with 3" extension.
- Fastened with a lobster claw closure.