A beautiful layer for the sofa, bed or your favorite reading chair, our throw's mixed geometric patterning is inspired by tribal textiles of the Adivasi tribe in South Asia. Beautifully crafted in Belgium using traditional Flemish tapestry weaving techniques, it's hued in a batik-inspired palette of indigo and natural, reversing to the inverted colors for twice the look. Finished with self-binding edges for a clean finish, this divine throw is lighter and drapier than most of our traditional tapestry textiles, making it an ideal year-round layer.
- 36% cotton/32% wool/32% acrylic.
- Woven in the traditional Flemish Style.
- 50"w x 70"l.
- Lighter than most of our traditional tapestry textiles.
- Ideal for warmer weather and year-round use.
- Designed to coordinate with our Adivasi Pillow (sold separately).
- Please dry clean.
- Made in Belgium.
- Exclusive to Soft Surroundings.